Engage with students from other CPS high schools in Tagalog language immersion, Science experimentation, robotics and coding.
Open to 9th, 10th and 11th grade High School Students
Back of the Yards, Juarez, Kelly, and Solorio.
DATES : Orientation September 23rd Online
Students selected will engage in person at NEIU El Centro (transportation provided)
- $350 dollar stipend
- App development, Microcontroller coding, Science Exploration.
- Tagalog culture and language classes
- STEM professionals panels
- Certificate of participation, digital badge, and letter of recommendation
- Eligible to participate in the week-long STEM project In Puerto Rico April 2023