Evergreen PTSA Nominations
DUE MAY 1st
The Evergreen PTSA board of directors, supporting the Evergreen Primary School children and families, will be elected for a one-year team, 2022-23 during the May 3, 2022 special membership meeting. It is the responsibility and privilege of PTSA members to consider the qualifications of eligible members and to submit recommendations to the Nominations Committee. Members are encouraged to be a part of this important process by self-declaring their intent to serve on this important committee.
Qualification for Evergreen PTSA Officers:
--- Must be a member of Evergreen PTSA.
--- Follow WA State PTA regulations, policies and procedures.
* President and Vice President *
- Ensure each event is successfully chaired and hosted
- Manage the annual calendar
- Coordinate with the School and parents
- Secure Volunteers for events
* Treasurer *
- Mange the financial documents
- Present at each meeting the current financial records.
* Secretary *
- Mange the membership of PTSA members and enter into the state database
- For each meeting, take minutes along with attendance and present prior meeting minutes for approval.