Fulbridge Regional Representative Application
Fulbridge is seeking recent Fulbright grantees from 2017-2021 for the volunteer position of Regional Representatives. The goals of this position are to give current and incoming Fulbright grantees points of contact with recent alumni when entering their grant period and to better represent recent perspectives in the online community and potentially at orientations.
As a Regional Rep, you will be a part of a team of other Fulbridge Regional Representatives to assist in answering incoming Fulbright grantees' questions. This will consist of two main roles:
1) Forum moderation: On forums hosted on the Fulbrighter Network website. On these forums, Regional Reps will either a) answer questions, b) tag others in their personal networks to answer these questions or c) tag those listed on the Fulbrighter Network website as willing to help grantees to answer these questions.
2) Providing useful content to share with new/prospective Fulbright grantees in the form of different social media posts such as IG stories, blog posts, or other forms of media (up to you!)
- Become a part of a team that aims to create a supportive presence for current grantees to interact with recent Fulbright alumni.
- Opportunities to network with past, present, and future grantees.
- Potential remote attendance at online pre-departure Orientation for your region (in the works, not yet guaranteed).
- Fulbridge members attend quarterly All-Team meetings
- Regional Reps will regularly check the Fulbrighter forum during the grant-award season at least once a week (September - December)
- Throughout the year Regional reps will be asked to fill out various surveys to provide content and photos for social media to share their own Fulbright experiences and participate in events (such as coffee chats, informal opportunities to answer grantees' questions, or other events that regional reps create themselves)
- If interested, Regional Reps can create/host new events and apply for other positions within Fulbridge to share their ideas with the Fulbright community
Fulbridge builds bridges between Fulbrighters to expand their knowledge and understanding of the world and to empower them to serve the world. Through online communities, Fulbridge's mission is:
- To further the mission of the Fulbright program through life-long cultural ambassadorship, mutual understanding, and meaningful relationships with fellow Fulbrighters.
- To foster Fulbrighters’ active engagement and collaboration, inspire purposeful action, and promote cultural exchange.
- To facilitate Fulbrighters’ continuing personal growth and academic and professional development.
To learn more:
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
First Name, Last Name
Grant Type, Grant Country, Grant Year (example: Research, Cambodia, 2019-2020)
Europe & Eurasia
Middle East & North Africa
South & Central Asia
Why are you interested in becoming a Regional Representative?
Are there any resources you wish you had as an incoming Fulbrighter? Do you have any ideas for events or social media initiatives that could be useful for Fulbrighters?
Do you have an account on the Fulbrighter Network website?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service