Twyg content survey
Happy new year to you all! It's a tough time for many so we wish you all good health above all else.
Please complete this survey to help us provide you with the content you want to see on Twyg. We would love your input.
Our content lens is intersectional sustainability. We're interested in protecting the environment AND addressing social injustices. Our platform is a response to the lack of awareness about critically important issues - social justice, racism, inequality, environment - in lifestyle journalism.
All ideas and critique welcome.
With love, Jackie
1. What type of information is valuable to you?
2. What Twyg content are you most interested in?
Opinion and discussions about sustainability issues
Green and local places to visit
Packaging and plastic awareness stories
3. How do you generally find Twyg's content?
3. Are you mostly interested in South African, African or global stories?
South Africa only
All of the above
5. How do you like to consume information?
Short social media captions and stories
6. What are other sources of sustainable stories do you use?
7. How often would you like to hear from us?
Never. I'll find you when I need information I think you can offer.
8. How do you think we can improve our offering to you?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service