Application for membership of Freegle Limited.
Freegle Limited is Registered in England as an Industrial and Provident Society for the Benefit of the Community.
Registration no: 32410R
Registered office: Weaver's Field, Loud Bridge, Chipping, PR3 2NX
FCA registry record: https://mutuals.fsa.gov.uk/SocietyDetails.aspx?Number=32410&Suffix=R
More details: http://wiki.ilovefreegle.org/Invitation_to_Membership
OBJECTS: The objects of the Society shall be to carry on any business for the benefit of the community by:
- Promoting the keeping of usable items out of landfill.
- Promoting and supporting local community groups working in the area of reuse.
- Empowering and supporting volunteers working for local Freegle groups.
- Informing and educating the public about environmental matters related to the reuse and recycling of unwanted usable goods.
- Promoting sustainable waste management practices.
Membership Enquiries - email@example.com