Application for WCDF Grant
The mission of World Cup Dreams Foundation is to Support, Protect and Inspire.
To further the growth and development of the nations best winter sports athletes, we offer support to elite athletes who are unfunded or not fully funded. Some teams or small groups may also use WCDF to raise money.
In order to be eligible for a grant, athlete/ team must meet the following requirements:
• Elite-level athlete: close to or at the national team level. Other athletes that are "on that path" may also be eligible.
Examples (include but are not limited to): named groups: Development Team, National Development Groups, other elite teams may also apply. WCDF would also accept an "elite" overall world rank or an "elite" world or US rank for your age. Use the form to provide details.
• Grants/ Funds will be distributed upon request from athlete.
• You must document need equal to or above your grant amount
• All money goes to World Cup Dreams Foundation and WCDF will solely determine how funds are applied.
• For more information on fundraising, details on getting donations to World Cup Dreams and how we help Athletes raise funds or for any other questions, contact Tommy Biesemeyer -
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Worldcupdreams.org.