1. CSA members must pick up their share on the scheduled pick up day, during the
scheduled pick up time.
2. CSA members who cannot pick up their share must find someone to pick up their
share for them, or alert McLaughlin Grows farm manager that they will not be
picking up the share before pick up day.
3. CSA shares that are not claimed on the pick up day will be donated to needy
families unless prior arrangements have been made.
4. McLaughlin Grows is not responsible for unclaimed shares.
5. No refunds will be issued for unclaimed.
Workplace CSA members: McLaughlin Grows is not responsible for shares after they are delivered to the workplace.
McLaughlin Grows Urban Farm grows using ORGANIC PRACTICES, so there may be occasional discoloration spots on vegetable surfaces. This does not affect the quality or taste of the produce. Slight imperfections are the very small price we pay for fresh, healthy, SAFE food!
I have read and understand the above agreement.