DC Dine11 - Volunteer Driver Form
Please fill out this form to volunteer with us!
Our driver protocols:
1. Please wear a mask during pick-up, drop-off, and while there is food in your car - let us know if you do not have your own and we will provide one to you.
2. Your car should be clean inside, with the trunk and backseat cleared out.
3. No personal belongings should be near the food.
4. Practice social distancing as best as possible.
5. Call the contact person at each point - they should be able to come and meet you to bring the food out (at the restaurant), and to take the food from your car (at the hospital).
6. Please take pictures with your phone during the P/U and D/O with the food and the worker in the shot (if possible), and then send them to us.
7. Please follow us at @dine11_dc on Instagram and @Dine One One Washington D.C. on Facebook to help spread the good word!
Please give us your email so we can contact you!
An email will be sent with delivery opportunities, including restaurant and drop-off locations, during the week prior to a scheduled delivery-date. If you are available to take the delivery, respond to the email. You will be added to the schedule and provided with any additional information/masks. Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the process in the space below!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Dine11 Fund.