Application for Collegiate Member Enrichment Grant
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS GRANT:
Maximum 300 words essay.
Signed letter of recommendation from MTNA/FSMTA faculty member.
1. The purpose of the grant is to encourage collegiate members’ participation in the state, national, or collegiate conferences by helping to offset their travel expenses.
2. The amount of each grant is $100. Candidates may be awarded only one grant per year. Grants are awarded on a rolling basis for as long as there is money left in the grant budget.
3. Any collegiate member of MTNA/FSMTA is eligible to apply. You do not need to belong to a collegiate chapter. You must be a member of MTNA/FSMTA by the start of the State Conference (October 17, 2019), Collegiate Symposium (January 10, 2020), or National Conference (March 21, 2020). To become a member of MTNA/FSMTA, click here:
4. The application consists of an essay not to exceed three hundred words explaining why you are applying for the grant and how it would be used, with a signed recommendation by an active MTNA/FSMTA faculty member.
5. Application Deadlines:
Midnight September 30, 2019 for the State Conference
Midnight December 1, 2019 for the MTNA Collegiate Symposium
Midnight March 1, 2020 for the MTNA National Conference
All candidates will be notified within one week after the application deadline.
6. During the State Conference, all recipients of the grant must attend the Second General Session on Saturday, October 19. The grants will be formally awarded during this time, and recipients will be individually recognized. For recipients of the grant for the Collegiate Symposium or the National Conference, the grant check will be mailed to a representative at the Symposium or Conference and will be handed out there.
7. For more information on the 2019 FSMTA State Conference, please click here:
For more information on the 2020 Collegiate Symposium, please click here:
For more information on the 2020 National Conference, please click here:
Your E-mail Address
MTNA Membership Number
I am applying for a grant to attend the:
Florida State Conference (application deadline Midnight September 30, 2019)
MTNA Collegiate Symposium (application deadline Midnight December 1, 2019)
MTNA National Conference (application deadline Midnight March 1, 2020)
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Warner University.