Applications will be accepted and approved on a first-come, first-served basis and deemed an appropriate fit for the event. There are a limited number of vendor spaces, so you are encouraged to apply early.
Expected Attendance - 2500-3000
The event is FREE and Open to the Public.
10x10 VENDOR BOOTH SPACE: $150Includes a 10’x10’ booth area to sell your product or distribute promotional item(s) to guests.Access to electricity must be requested ahead of time and will be an additional charge of $25 (extension cords NOT provided).*You are responsible for providing your own extension cords, tent, table, chairs and any other materials needed to outfit your space.*
DOUBLE VENDOR BOOTH SPACE: $275Includes a 10’x20’ booth area to sell your product or distribute promotional item(s) to guests. Access to electricity must be requested ahead of time and will be an additional charge of $25 (extension cords NOT provided).*You are responsible for providing your own extension cords, tent, tables, chairs and any other materials needed to outfit your space.*
FOOD VENDOR 10x10 - $250FOOD TRUCK or 10x20 Booth - $375
TENT/TABLE/CHAIR RENTAL AVAILABLE FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEES:10x10 Tent - $10010x20 Tent - $200 6' Table and 2 Chairs - $25
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE ONLY ACCEPTING VEGETARIAN & VEGAN FOOD OFFERINGS AT THIS EVENT.
ALL FOOD VENDORS ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE.One (1) copy of certificates of additional insurance for Heal the Planet by April 3, 2017, specifying:General Liability Value is $1,000,000 each occurrence1. $100,000 damage to rented premises2. $1,000,000 personal injury 3. $2,000,000 aggregate3. Accord 25 is the correct form for additionally insured- Certificate of Liability InsuranceDescription of Operations: This Certificate holder is named as an additionally insured on the general liability policy but only with respect to liability claims arising out of the negligence of the named insured.
1. Your designated booth space will be given to you the day of the event.
2. Vendors can start setting up at 7:00am must be completely set up no later than 10:00 am Sunday morning. Vendors may not break down display or leave until 5:00pm. Vendors who leave early will be charged a $100 fee.
3. Vendors must keep all items inside their booth area, including tables and chairs.
4. We have limited electrical hook up spaces. Electric must be approved and scheduled in advance. Extension cords will not be provided.
5. Parking is not provided for vendors. You are responsible for parking your own vehicle, standard parking rates apply. You may not park your vehicle within the festival perimeter. If this happens, the vehicle will be towed at the owner’s expense.
6. You are required to have a tent, and you may bring one tent up to 10’x’10’ for a single booth space OR two (2) up to 10’x10’ tents for a double booth space. Make shift tents or umbrellas will not be accepted. Vendors must have weights for their tents, please make sure and bring the proper weight requirement to ensure your tent does not move.
7. No obscene, degrading, or offensive material is to be displayed at the event.
8. No drugs or weapons of any kind are allowed into the perimeter of the event.
9. You must abide by the standard health, safety and environmental regulations of the City of Fort Lauderdale and the State of Florida. Food Vendors, you may contact Department of Professional Business & Professional Regulators (DBPR) if you have any questions regarding the requirements you will need to set up at the event. Please call (850) 487-1395 or your inspector
10. Heal the Planet will accept a limited number of vendors. Heal the Planet staff reserves the right to remove any vendor who does not comply with the event rules, whose display is not in good taste, or is not consistent with the display or sales that were agreed upon. Refunds will not be made under such circumstances.
11. If your application is accepted, there will be absolutely no refunds for any reasons. This event is RAIN OR SHINE fundraising event.