Help us make good art by telling us about what you saw!
Hi! Thank you so much for coming to see Sound Shadows (and the other Catalysts residency artists). We'd love to hear your feedback! It will help in two important ways:
1. Help us write grant and residency applications so we can keep developing the work.
2. Give us insights as we consider what’s next in our creative process.
There are no dumb answers; just whatever you thought about and felt about the piece will be helpful! There are 7 questions below; we imagine it will take 10 minutes to complete.
With that, let's get into it:
1. What are a few words or phrases you would use to describe what you saw?
2. What was really working? Favorite or most evocative moments?
3. What was unclear, or felt unresolved? Were you left with any unanswered questions?
4. What did it make you think about?
5. How did it make you feel?
6. What did the piece offer you? What were you left with at the end?
7. Who should see this piece? Where should we perform it?
Optional: tell us who you are if you feel like it! Name, age, demographics, or anything else you want to tell us about who you are and where you're coming from.
THANK YOU FOREVER!! <3 <3 <3
And, if you want to hear about what happens next with this piece, email me at
and I can put you on my email list to hear about next steps!
All the best
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service