WSCS Building Rental Policy
The West Side Christian School gymnasium may be rented to individuals or groups for athletic-type
events. Events such as one-on-one coaching, open gym, intramurals, basketball/volleyball groups,
sports camps, and other similar activities are allowable. The rental of this facility is available first to
members of the school society and then to outside groups. Groups outside our immediate
constituency may use the facilities only if the ideas and principles of the group do not conflict with
the Christian principles of the school.
West Side Christian School reserves the first claim to the use of its own property. Cancellations may
be ordered by the school administration with or without due notices. All rental permits are granted
with this understanding. Renters may cancel one week in advance of the gym rental without charge.
1. All rental applications must be made through the facilities manager with consultation from the
athletic director and administration. The gymnasium is not available for rental/use on Sundays,
unless special permission has been granted by the administration.
2. The contact person on the application will be the person held responsible for the payment and
reimbursement for any damage to the facilities or equipment.
3. All participants, including spectators, should stay in the gym. Please DO NOT go on the stage or
wander into other parts of the school, including the hallways and/or classrooms.
4. Hoops and volleyball nets are provided by WSCS. Renters should bring in their own equipment.
5. Gym floor: Please make every effort to protect the gym floor. WSCS recently invested in
replacing some of the floor areas, refurbishing, and repainting the floor. Long brooms are available
in the facilities manager’s office across from the kitchen, if needed for clean up.
6. Smoking and alcoholic beverages on school property is strictly prohibited.
7. Parking/Entry/Security: Please park in the south lot, nearest Gordon Street. Please do not park
on our grass. Enter through the south parking lot (middle school) doors. All other entry doors will
be locked unless special arrangements are made. Do not prop the entry/exit doors.
10. The school facilities will not be rented during vacation periods to allow for necessary cleaning
and use by our childcare. The school facilities are not available on any holidays.
11. All rentals must vacate the facilities by 10:00 pm unless special arrangements have been
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Name of Group:
Person in Charge:
Type of Activity:
Number of persons expected:
Set up and take down:
By the renter
By the school (extra $25/$50 charge)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of West Side Christian School.