WSCS Building Rental Policy
The West Side Christian School gym may be rented to groups for family gatherings, sports events, etc. The rental of this facility is available first to members of the school society and then to outside groups. Groups outside our immediate constituency may use the facilities only if the ideas and principles of the group do not conflict with the Christian principles of the school.
West Side Christian School reserves the first claim to the use of its own property. Cancellations may be ordered by the school administration with or without due notices. All rental permits are granted with this understanding. Renters may cancel one week in advance of the gym rental without charge.
1. All rental applications must be made through the school office and if questions arise regarding the rental, approval of the Operations Committee will be necessary. Any Sunday rental/use of the facilities MUST BE approved by the Administration and Operations Committee.
2. The person making application to the use of the gym will be the person held responsible for the payment and reimbursement for any damage to the facilities or equipment.
3. Facilities should be left clean and in the same condition as when you arrived. If you have indicated "Set-up by the Renters" on the application, floors should be swept/vacuumed and all trash should be carried out of the building and deposited in the southwest dumpster. Broom, vacuum, mop, etc. can be found in the janitor's closet closest across from the kitchen.
4. Young children should be supervised in the gym at all times. Please DO NOT go on the stage or wander into other parts of the school hallways and/or classrooms.
5. No balls, ropes, or scooters are provided. Renters should bring in their own equipment.
6. Gym floor: Please make every precaution to protect the gym floor. Long brooms are available in the janitor's closet across from the kitchen, if needed for clean-up.
7. Smoking and alcoholic beverages on school property is strictly prohibited.
8. Any arrangements to use the kitchen facilities must be made with the school office.
9. Parking/Entry/Security: Please park in the Gordon Street south lot. DO NOT PARK ON THE GRASS. Enter through the south parking lot (middle school) doors. All other entry doors will be locked unless special arrangements are made. Do not prop open exit/entry doors.
10. The school facilities will not be rented during vacation periods to allow to necessary cleaning. The school facilities are not available on any holidays.
11. All rentals must have vacated the facilities by 10pm unless special arrangements have been made. West Side Christian School will be responsible for opening and closing the facilities for rentals unless special arrangements have been made.
Name of Group:
Person in Charge:
Type of Activity:
Number of persons expected:
Set up and take down:
By the renter
By the school (extra $25/$50 charge)
Parts of the facility to be used:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of West Side Christian School.