Thanks for being interested in taking a Walking Tour with the Anime Club.
Recently one our members, Ian (Tips4Tourists), suggested/offered to take the Anime Club on a FREE walking tour in Flushing.
The walking tour would last 2-6 hours and would be around the Flushing (Or Manhattan) Neighborhood.
Some of the locations we are looking to visit on the walking tour are
1. Anime Castle (35-32 Union St, Flushing, NY 11354) https://goo.gl/maps/LBbkkthPprtPeVTJ6
2. New World Mall (136-20 Roosevelt Ave, Queens, NY 11354)https://goo.gl/maps/NggPFSRbZKRHwFL87
3. Han Ma Um Zen Center of New York (144-39 32nd Ave, Flushing, NY 11354)https://goo.gl/maps/gyhsjWWwbdKc5saB6
4. The Original Chinatown Ice Cream Factory (65 Bayard St, New York, NY 10013)https://goo.gl/maps/eMU6EPypudFLxpsRA
5. Chinatown Arcade (8 Mott Street, New York, NY, 10013)
6. Queens Museum (New York City Building, Meridian Rd, Queens, NY 11368)https://goo.gl/maps/xk4KM3GfAP9fMBc26
7. Queens Botanical Garden (43-50 Main St, Queens, NY 11355)
The tour is completely free to go on, but know that if anyone wants to buy food or anything else, they have to bring their own money. Manhattan's Chinatown may be a little more convenient for some, but the food is more expensive and there are less attractions there. Flushing has more of an abundance of food and attractions, but has less transit access and will likely last longer than the Manhattan Chinatown tour. The Flushing tour is more walking based while the Manhattan Chinatown tour is more food based.
If you have any questions, please contact Oscar Cortes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Club President @Xexsionn#3957 on the discord server.
Ian (Tips 4 Tourists#1468)
Ian's Mobile Account (Tips 4 Tourists#3788)
Ian's gmail (email@example.com