How Critical are the Arts and Culture to NYC?
Thank you for participating in our survey!
Culture@3 is a weekly call that gathers leaders of nonprofit cultural organizations from across the city. The Communications Working Group of the Culture@3 call created this survey to assess the level of engagement in and importance of Arts and Culture in New York City. For more information contact Lucy@NY4CA.org.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
1. What is your age?
20 - 30
40 - 50
50 - 60
60 and Above
I prefer not to answer
2. Where do you live?
3. Where do you work?
4. Do you engage with Arts and Culture in your home Borough?
5. Do you travel to engage in Arts and Culture?
6. If yes, where do you travel? Select all that apply
7. Which of the following do you or other members of your household participate in more than three times a year? Select all that apply.
Live Performances (theater. dance, opera, standup, spoken word, etc.)
In-person Film Screenings
Virtual Film Screenings
Arts Festivals (Any Kind)
Arts Classes (Any Kind)
Art Gallery Exhibits
Zoos & Aquariums
Artists Talks at local cafes/bars
Historic Sites (e.g., Federal Hall)
Cultural & Heritage sites (e.g. African Burial Ground or Weeksville)
Break out types of museums (art & design, science & history)
None of the above
8. If you have children, do they participate in any of the following? Select all that apply.
Children/Youth Arts Program
Arts at home—Any kind, including drawing, crafts, theater/dress up, singing, music
Private arts lessons
Does Not Apply
9. On a scale of 1 to 5, how important are Arts and Culture to you or your family’s life in NYC? (with 1 being not at all important, and 5 being extremely important)
Not at all important
10. Are you willing to participate in a follow-up survey? If so, please provide your email.
Thank you so much for taking the time to support Arts and Culture in NYC!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service