"Gincident" - Retail Stall Holder Application
Thank you for taking the step to apply for a food stall at Gincident! Scheduled to be held at the Flour Shed, Harts Mill, Port Adelaide on Saturday 14 Dec 2019. Gincident will be open to the public from 12noon - 7pm in this unique venue.
"Gincident [noun] An event that happened due to one too many gins!"
Between five and seven retail stall positions are available for 100% cruelty free products only. Each successful stall will operate from 12noon - 7pm.
Marquee's will be required for this area with weights needed.
Please provide your contact email address to begin the application. This email will be used to confirm your application and to contact you throughout the process.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Please read the following information carefully before applying.
Your application will be evaluated by the Gincident committee. The form must be completed in full for your application to be considered. This includes providing all relevant supporting documents.
To complete this application you will need to:
- Provide your Business details (including your ABN / ACN / ACNC number, if applicable)
- Give an ~150 word or less description of your food
- Outline your Infrastructure requirements
- Detail any electricity, or cool room needs
- Supply your Insurance details
- Agree to the regulations, policies, and protocols of Gincident, Port Adelaide City Council, and Gov SA
- Provide your marketing details (including an ~150 word or less biography of your business/stall)
Below is a list of all the documents that will/may be requested during your application:
- a print ready (high quality) version of your company logo (Required)
- a copy of your valid $20 million public liability insurance (Required)
- a copy of your valid product liability insurance certificate (if drink, food, or cosmetics)
* Documents can be uploaded during completion of this form. Upload instructions will be provided when a document is required.
* In the case of insurance certificates, where insurance valid for the Gincident event may not be currently available, the expiry date of current insurance policies and/or an acknowledgement that new insurance must be purchased is sufficient for this application.
- All food stall holders MUST commit to the full day, Saturday 14 Dec
- Set up Friday afternoon of basic infrastructure 13 Dec & Saturday 8-11am stock brought in with full pack down by Saturday 15 June 8-12midnight
- Any Excuse...Event Styling & Planning reserves the right to accept/deny any application - All decisions are final
- Your details will be shared with Port Adelaide City Council
You should receive a confirmation email within a few minutes after submitting this form. Should you not receive any confirmation, please email us at
. Any amendments to your application can be made up until 15 Nov 2019.
$100 - Single space (3x3m)
Additional costs may be incurred depending on infrastructure requirements. Stalls may bring own items for set up if it fits within the allocated space.
* Applications must be lodged by 30 July
* Decisions on accepted stalls will be announced before 15 Aug 2019
* Full Payments must be made by 15 Nov to be included in the 2019 event
Page 1 of 15
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Veganfestival.info.