Options: (Both options available for age 3's & 4/5's)
M, W, F (Mornings): 9:00am - 11:45amM, W, F (Afternoons): 12:15pm - 2:45pm
1. Complete the information below & click the submit button to submit your registration.
2. A non-refundable registration fee must be made online to confirm your registration. ** The registration fee is discounted to $75 through January 31st (two siblings $130). ** Beginning February 1st, the registration fee will be $100 (two siblings $180) Once you click submit below, you will see a confirmation page which contains the link to pay the registration fee online.
3. Little Sheep serves children ages 3 through 5 years old. Children should meet the age requirements by September 1st. Some exceptions may be considered by speaking with the Director.
4. Children should be toilet trained prior to attending. Some flexibility may be offered, please discuss concerns with the Director.
5. The first tuition payment (September's tuition) will be due in May, then tuition will not be collected again until October. To allow our staff adequate time to plan with a committed roster, the first month tuition payment is NOT refundable. You will be provided a link to pay tuition online prior to the due date or you can pay by cash/check.
6. FOR NEW STUDENTS: A completed Health Form & Emergency Form are due by July 15th. Downloads of these forms can be found on our website: www.LittleSheepChristianPreschool.com. ** PLAN AHEAD!!! Part of the health form must be completed by your child's doctor. Most doctors require several days to complete paperwork, so please ensure you contact their office early to ensure completion on time. Paperwork that is received late may incur a late fee. ** 7. FOR RETURNING STUDENTS: We will not need a new Health Form or Emergency Card unless there have been updates since last year. You will only need to initial your Emergency Card confirming there are no changes at the Parent Meeting in August.