Park Center Associate Board
At Park Center, our mission is to empower people who have mental illness and substance use disorders to live and work in their communities. We’re proud to be a part of the Nashville community since 1984.
The Park Center Associate Board is a group of professionals that are passionate about improving the lives of individuals experiencing mental illness, substance use disorders, and/or homelessness.
The Park Center Associate Board will provide support to Park Center to increase:
- awareness of Park Center’s mission;
- the number of Park Center supporters in the 45 and under demographic;
- fundraising opportunities;
Apply as a young professional or nominate a young professional.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
By joining Park Center's Associate Board you'll not only make an impact on your community but you'll have the opportunities to:
- Build your professional network
- Participate on Park Center Committees (ex. Technology, Quality Assurance, Special Events, Marketing)
- Enhance your resume
- Meet and work with Park Center members
2. Assist with signature event
3. Committee involvement encouraged
4. Attend a minimum of 60% of meetings
5. Minimum donation of $50
6. Attend 1 Community Dinner
7. Attend minimum of 1 Social Event
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service