Clark Public Library Volunteer Sign-up Form
Volunteer Policies and Guidelines
1. Once you have completed and signed your volunteer application through Google Form, we will contact you regarding your assignment.
2. Please keep in mind that we are counting on our volunteers. Your offer to volunteer is a serious commitment. We ask that you commit to volunteering at least once a month. When you come in to volunteer, report to the Reference desk and tell the librarian on duty that you have arrived. You will sign in and receive your instructions.
3. Please dress appropriately, neatly, and cleanly. Do not use your cell phone or other electronic gadgets or chat with friends while you are volunteering.
4. As a representative of the library, be polite, courteous and helpful to all library users and staff. If there is a problem with a patron, staff member or another volunteer, tell your supervisor immediately.
5. Refer all customer inquiries to a library staff person. Politely inform the customer that you are a volunteer and will find someone to help them.
We are very happy that you are offering to volunteer! We will do our best to make the experience a positive one. Please don’t hesitate to speak with any of the librarians or e-mail to
if you have any questions, concerns, comments or suggestions.
First and Last name
Are you over 18 years old?
No (If you are under 18 years old, please sign-up for Teen Volunteer Form)
Are you a Clark resident?
Best way to contact you
Emergency Contact name and phone number
Any special interests or skills that you would be helpful at the library
Days you are available to volunteer
Approximate hours per month?
more than 5 hours
Please choose the area you are interested in volunteering
Shelf-reading (rearrange books according to call number, tidy up book shelves)
Homebound (deliver library items to patrons who cannot come to the library)
Inventory (examining items on shelves, comparing to an inventory list, noting any missing/lost items)
Weeding (pulling books from shelves using a provided report)
Special events help for Friends of the Clark Library
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service