Quaver Unit 1 Episode 7: Middle C & The Grand Staff
1. If you can read and write music, you can speak ________.
a universal music language
2. Composers write their music on the _______.
3. The treble clef staff has _________.
4. Middle C lives _______.
in a shoebox
suspended between the treble and bass staff
under the bass staff
5. Which clef denotes the top staff, meaning it includes the high notes on the piano?
6. Which clef denote the bottom staff, meaning it includes the low notes on the piano?
7. What was the name of the monk who invented the staff?
Guido De Arezzo
Donald the staff man
8. Brad found middle C on the piano writer _______.
to the left of the three black notes at the bottom
any note he wanted it to be
to the right of the 2 black notes in the middle
to the left of the 2 black notes in the middle
9. What goes on the lines and the spaces of the staff?
10. Two _______ appear after the bass clef signature.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Berryessa Union School District.
Terms of Service