Witnessing Whiteness Workshop - Online
UPDATE: This section and its waitlist are now full. To be added to the mailing list for upcoming sessions, please email Laurel Ravelo at
This is a free, sequential series based on "Witnessing Whiteness" by Shelly Tochluk, designed for white people to begin and/or continue anti-racism work. We gather online in real time to connect the text with dialogue and experiential activities exploring the white experience.
Goals of the Series
- Build a community with a shared understanding of privilege, whiteness, and racism
- Increase your ability to begin, support, and deepen racial justice work
- Develop leadership capacity around issues of diversity, inclusion, and race
Tuesdays, 6-8pm, June 30-September 1
What you need
- Your own copy of the text
- Ability to participate on the Zoom platform
- Ability to commit to regular attendance. The first and final sessions are mandatory. We ask that you miss no more than two.
This series is limited to 15 registrants.
Co-facilitated by Tricia Wisniewski, Beth Workmaster, and Sarah Miller.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service