CEO VIP Day Application
I am so excited you are interested in our CEO VIP Day experience. We have very limited spots available, so let's start with seeing if it is a good fit.
HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Pre-session survey and 50-min call (so we know what to focus on)
- Full-day session in Columbus, Oh (or 2 virtual sessions) up to 6 hours. Hotel and lunch on us!
- Choose from the following CEO Day Topics:
*Define your Signature Method
*Plan your Product Suite or Launch
*Organize your Systems (content repurpose plan, press, marketing plan, email funnels + more)
*30-day Voxer (voice and text) support post-session
The investment for the experience (which includes hotel and dinner for one night plus a full in-person 6 hour working session) is $1,997. (Payment plans are available).
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
- Apply for the CEO VIP Day (this form)
- We send over all the details (and choose your topic of choice)
- You complete the questionnaire and we hop on a 50-minute strategy call prior to your intensive
- Come to the CEO VIP day ready to dig deep (and finally get a plan together)
- Continue with an additional 30 days of support
We will provide templates, tools and tutorials customized to your session.
Ready to do this? And take your business to the next level?
Holly will be in touch within 48 hours M-F.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Would you prefer an in-person or virtual experience?
Describe your Business. What do you do?
Who do you serve?
Why do you think the CEO VIP Day is a good fit?
Which area of expertise would you like to focus on?
Defining your Signature Method (and nailing down your niche and who you serve)
Planning your product suite or upcoming launch planning
Organizing Systems (Content repurposing, press, visiblity, marketing planning, email funnels, social media and more)
What do you hope to accomplish during the VIP CEO Day?
Did anyone refer you to this program? Or coaching services?
Is there anything else we should know?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service