TACO! BOOKSHOP CONSIGNMENT FORM
Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Email *
Publisher *
Title *
Artist(s) / Author(s) *
Sale Price (£) *
Number of Copies to be sent *
Page Count *
Size - W x H  (mm) *
Which genre tags would best describe the publication? *
Content Description *
T&C's!
We take publications on a sale or return  - meaning if we sell them you get some money. And if we dont, you can have them back.
- Only send the previously agreed upon amount of publications. As a rule, no more than 5 as anything more than that is hassle. unless we sell them.. 😁
- You keep 60% of the sale price.  The remaining 40% helps pay for the bookshop.
- Get in touch with us after a few months and we can let you know how sales are going.
- Payments are made via Bank Transfer/PayPal. We will ask you for an invoice.
- If you are unhappy at any point, let us know and we will send your publications back.
- We reserve the right to return your publications should they not be as discussed  or as per our submission policy.

Mailing Address: TACO! , 83 Manton Road, SE2 0JD, London

If you have any questions please email: info@taco.org.uk
Submit
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
reCAPTCHA
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy