2019-2020 Multiples of Greater Hartford Membership Form
Welcome to a new membership year for Multiples of Greater Hartford! Whether you are a new member or renewing member, please complete and submit this form.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Carey at
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Website & Blog
- You will have access to the members only sections of our website and our blog. The website contains a calendar of events, club news, updates, and other useful resource information for our members.
Private Facebook Page
-You will have access to our private Facebook page where you can collaborate with other members, ask your questions, and find out about events and other happenings with the club.
- Being a mom, does not mean that you must give up your social life or your business skills. We offer many ways for you to keep your skill-set fresh. We have volunteer positions for you including leadership roles, committee member roles, and creative roles. And the best part is that we require no previous experience!
- Come and hear about issues important to you! We host guest speakers throughout the year. If you or your organization are interested in arranging a speaking engagement at a MGH's Club meeting, please contact us via e-mail.
Member Night Out and Socials
- In lieu of a regular club meeting we hold a few member nights out over the year. These events give us a chance to get together without our children and enjoy a pre-planned activity or just socialize over food and drinks. Our purpose is to give the members a chance to have adult interaction and conversations - along with building friendships.
Caring and Sharing
- We provide support to our members in many different ways such as after the birth of a child or during a time of need.
- Each season we host a family party, which is an opportunity for our spouses, partners, and children to get to know one another, build friendships while having fun together. We also do parties and clothing/toy swaps.
Swaps and Raffles
- At regular club meetings throughout the year we host children’s clothing and toy swaps. Members bring in new and gently used children’s items for other members to rummage through. When we have really special contributions we may put items up for raffle, with all proceeds benefitting the club.
Significant Others are Welcome, Too!
-This club, our meetings, and our events are open to your significant others, and we encourage everyone to participate. We will be hosting “dad night out” events in the coming year and look forward to all parents in this group having a place to share their experiences, look for advice, and meet others in similar situations.
Page 1 of 8
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service