Generating Genius is a programme for motivated young people who are talented in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Maths).
Our aim is to help you achieve your ambitions, build your networks and experience the range of opportunities available in STEM. You will also have the opportunity to meet other students who share your passion for STEM and challenge yourself to develop new skills.
The Uni Genius Programme offers career development opportunities, as well as amazing work experience placements. These will also improve your CV and personal statement if you are applying to University.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:-
- Applicants must be of Black heritage OR have a household income of below £43,000
- Applicants must be in Year 12 at the time of application.
- Applicants must have studied at a non-selective state secondary school in the UK and attend a non-fee paying sixth form or college
- Applicants must have grades at between 6-9 at GCSE in STEM subjects
- Applicants must currently be studying at least one Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths (STEM) subject at A-Level or equivalent
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must complete all sections of this application form. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via email in due course. Places for our provision are highly demanded, so we encourage you to please apply as soon as possible to ensure you secure a place. Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive, we regrettably are only able to contact those whose applications have been successful. If you do not hear from us within a month of application, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Please contact us if you need help completing this form: email@example.com