WCS Parent Remote Learning-Reopening Feedback Survey
This survey is intended to gain feedback and insight from parents as we make plans to reopen schools. Thanks for your continued dedication and support. #WCSChargerPride
1. How many children do have you enrolled in WCS?
2. Which school(s) do they attend? (select all that apply)
3. If COVID 19 concerns persist into this Fall and you have the option, would you prefer to:
send my child(ren) into a WCS building full-time for face-to-face instruction with no virtual or online learning.
have my child(ren) participate in virtual or online learning full-time.
have my child(ren) participate in a blended model (i.e. some instruction takes place inside the school building and some virtual)
have my child(ren) not attend school in person and will pick up paper packets for my children and return the completed packets for feedback.
I am unsure about whether I want my child to attend school in person or participate in a remote option (i.e. a full-time, online virtual classroom, paper packets, or a hybrid learning experience).
4. How does your child(ren) access the internet? (select all that apply)
We do not have access to the internet
At home with my own subscription
At home with my own hotspot device
Using a data plan on my own mobile device
Wifi at a public place (e.g. restaurant parking lot)
Public library parking lot
School parking lot
Friend or relatives house
Which types of devices do your child(ren) have access to at home? Check all that apply.
5. When WCS resume in person instruction do you plan for your student(s) to be transported by WCS school bus.
6. After experiencing remote learning, has your opinion of it become more favorable, less favorable, or unchanged.
7. Is there anything your child(ren)'s school can do to improve the remote learning experience?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Weldon City Schools.