Parent Involvement Survey 2017-2018
Your child has been a participant in a Title I program/school during this school year. Title I is a federal program designed to help students and their schools, in need of additional support, reach high academic standards. The purpose of this questionnaire is to gather information on how well the school communicates with parents. Please take a few minutes to respond to the questions below.Thank you, in advance, for taking a few minutes of your time to answer the following questions about your child's school.
1. Please tell us the name of the school your child attends:
2. Please indicate your child's grade level.
3. Each year, copies of Parent-School Compacts are sent home at the beginning of the year. They are sent on green paper and are two sided. Did you receive this information from your school?
4. Have you been kept well informed of activities at your child's school?
5. Have you been invited to a parent/teacher conference this year?
6. Do you know what your child should know and be able to do in reading and/or mathematics for the grade he/she is in?
7. Do you understand your child's report cards and test scores?
8. Do you talk about reading and math at home?
9. Which would be the best method for you to receive information about your child's school?
School Web Page
This form was created inside of Collinsville Unit 10 School District.
Terms of Service