Ross PTA Committee Sign-Up 2020-2021
The Ross PTA has a number of fundraising and community building events throughout the year. Volunteering your time and/or talents is great way to get to know Ross, to meet other Ross families, and to support your child's education. Please review the opportunities below and respond with your interest; someone from the respective committee will be in touch to get you started. Thank you!
1. Holiday Sale Committee - (Most active Nov & Dec) Chair: Patricia Villamil
Check the box if you are interested in joining the Holiday Sale Committee
2. Ross Auction Committee - (Most active Feb. through May)
Check the box if you are interested in joining the Ross Auction Committee.
Check the box if you are interested in chairing the Ross Auction Committee.
3. Learning Diversity Committee (Active Year-Round) Co-Chairs: Yoshie Tomozumi Nakamura and Alisoun Meehan
Check the box if you are interested in joining the Learning Diversity Committee
4. Teacher Appreciation Committee (Most active in April & May)
Check the box if you are interested in joining the Teacher Appreciation Committee.
Check the box if you are interested in chairing the Teacher Appreciation Committee
5. Library Committee (Active Year-Round) - Chair: Kate Gardner
Check the box if you are interested in assisting Ross students in the library, shelving materials, and helping with book fairs.
6. Open House committee - Chair: Shailee
Check the box if you are interested in joining the Open House Committee. Help is needed for MySchool DC EdFest (virtual) on Sat. Dec. 12 which is mandatory for all schools and for our own Ross Open House (virtual) in mid-January before the lottery closes.
7. Do you have particular skills or talents that you would like to contribute to the Ross PTA? Examples include owning a restaurant or local business; knowing carpentry skills; event planning; gardening; graphic design; photography; sports; technology; web skills. Please let us know in the space below & thank you!
8. Is there anything else not listed above that you would like to volunteer to do for the Ross PTA? Thank you!
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service