AMEL 2020 Registration Form
(For BOTH PARTICIPANTS AND SPEAKERS/FACILITATORS)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARTICIPANTS:
1. Please read the AMEL 2020 program to know its objectives and activities. Full program at
2. We will accept only ONE (1) "emerging leader" participant per ASPAC member (Full, Associate or Sustaining) so each ASPAC member will be allowed to register one "emerging leader" participant. "Emerging Leader" does not necessarily have to be the next-in-line or a Deputy. It could be any leader in your institution that your Senior Leader endorses;
3. The "emerging leader" who will register will have to name the senior leader of her/his institution who is endorsing her/his registration in the Registration Form.
4. The "emerging leader" participant will have to commit to complete the full 3-day AMEL course. No "emerging leader" participant can register for only part of AMEL even if it is for most of the AMEL course.
5. Complete and submit the AMEL registration form. Please wait for a CONFIRMATION from us that you have been accepted as a participant as we have to double-check representations from institutions who have registered. IF you have problems accessing the registration form, please send an email to me (
DEADLINE for AMEL registration is July 31, 2020.
NAME OF INSTITUTION OF SPEAKER/PARTICIPANT (for Emerging Leader participant, you should come from an active ASPAC member institution)
LOCATION OF YOUR INSTITUTION (City and Country)
YOUR TITLE/POSITION IN YOUR INSTITUTION
THE SENIOR LEADER IN YOUR INSTITUTION WHO ENDORSED YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN AMEL (name and position of senior leader in your institution). Please write 'NA" if you are a confirmed Speaker or Facilitator.
Participant or Speaker/Facilitator
Emerging Leader Participant
Senior Leader Speaker/Facilitator
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of The Mind Museum at Taguig.