Choose the best word or phrase (a,b,c or d) to fill each blank.
1. Roberta___ from the United States.
2. What's ___ name?
3. My friend ___ in London
Tom does work
does Tom work
5. I ___ coffee
6. " ___to Australia, Ginny?" " Yes, two years ago."
Did you ever go
Do you ever go
Have you ever been
Are you ever going
7. Tokio is ___ city I've ever lived in.
the most big
the more big
8. A vegetarian is someone ___ doesn't eat meat.
9. ___ these days.
I never a newspaper buy
I never buy a newspaper
I buy never a newspaper
Never I buy a newspaper
10. I ___ whatch TV tonight.
am going to
11. I wish I ___ more money!
12. ___ be a famous one day?
would you like
would you like to
do you like
do you like to
13. It's my birthday ___ Friday.
14. I ___ eighteen years old.
15. I ___ a headache.
16. Do you ___ a uniform at your school?
17. " What time is it?" " I have no___."
18. The meal was very expensive. Look at the ___!
19. How many ___ of trousers have you got
20. Joel came back from his holiday in Brazil looking really ___.
21. Harry can ___ English.
22. II'm not interested ___ Sports.
23. She likes ___ expensive clothes.
24. Harry ___ his father's car when the accident happened.
has been driving
25. I was wondering ___ tell me when the next plane from Chicago arrives?
if you could
if could you
26. If I ___ him, I would have spoken to him, wouldn't I?
would have seen
27. I like your hair. Where ___ ?
do you have cut
have you cut it
do you have cut it
do you have it cut
28. I think Joey must ___ late tonight. His office light is still on.
29. John tells me Jack's going out with Helen, ___ I find hard to believe.
30. What ___ this weekend, Lance?
will you do
are you doing
will you have done
do you do
31. The weather has been awful. We've had very ___ sunshine this summer.
32. Did you hear what happened to Kate She ___ .
has been arrested
is being arrested
33. I usually ___ up at about 7.30.
34. I ___ football very week.
35. My sister ___ the cooking in our house.
36. Don't forget to ___ the light when you leave the room.
37. She was in ___ when she heard the tragic news.
38. He ___ that he hadn't stolen the computer, but no one believed him.
39. Could you ___ me that book for a couple of days, please?
40. Greg is ___ a lot of time at Yvone's house these days!
41. Who ___ in that house?
does he live
42. I'll call you when I ___ home.
'll have got
43. If you ___ me, what would you do?
44. I don't know where ___ last night.
did he go
he did go
45. John and Betty are coming to visit us tomorrow but i wish ___.
46. I'm so hungry! If only Bill ___ all the food in the fridge!
47. I regret ___ harder in school.
not to study
to not study
not have studied
48. Surely Sue ___ you if she was unhappy with your work.
would have told
must have told
49. Our neighbours aren't very polite, and ___ particulary quiet!
neither they aren't
either they aren't
nor are they
neither did they be
50. We had expected that they ___ fluent English, but in fact they didn't.
51. I'd rather I ___ next weekend, but i do!
don't have to work
didn't have to work
52. Harriet is so knowledgeable. She can talk about ___ subject that comes up.
53. I always ___ milk in my coffee.
54. I ___ TV every evening.
55. Can you give me a ___ with my bag.
56. Before you enter the triathlon, please bear in ___ that you're not as young as you used to be!
57. The breath test showed he had consumed more than three times the legal limit of alcohol, so the police arrested him for ___.
58. The meeting was ___ and not very interesting.
out of time
59. After the movie was released, the main ___ point was its excessive use of violence.
60. There have been several big ___ against the use of GM foods recently.
Dades de contacte
Deixeu les vostres dades per poder informar-los sobre el nivell obtingut.
Nom i Cognoms:
Telèfon de contacte:
Estic interessat/interessada en:
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of English2go.