The Jam Project 2021 - Participant Application Form
If you are entering year 9 in 2021 apply NOW to be a participant in The Jam Project. All information will remain private and confidential. Please complete all mandatory sections of the form. If you have any questions about the program please contact: The Jam Project Co-ordinator Naomi Swart on: 0413 456 348 or email:
Objectives of The Jam Project:
The Jam Project aims to empower adolescent females in their transition to adulthood. The Jam Project has identified that providing emotional support and connection during adolescence can foster a sense of self-worth, self-belief and independence. The program will address pivotal stages and topics that often require support during the teenage years. Echoing the vision of NCJWA Vic, ‘powering women and girls for a better world’, The Jam Project aspires to strengthen and empower young women in their development, fostering future leaders.
What you will get out of the program:
- The opportunity to build a secure and trusting relationship with a female buddy between the ages of 21-28 years old
- Someone who can listen to you without passing judgement
- Someone who can act as a sounding board to help you navigate the following areas: personal, social, school and community involvement
- Be inspired by someone outside your inner circle who has successfully managed situations in their own lives and can provide you with a different perspective on working through obstacles
- Increase self-confidence and enhance personal awareness and resilience
Year 9 Participant Commitment:
- To commit for the 12-month period
- Fortnightly catch ups with your buddy
- Attendance at all group sessions
- Attendance at JamFest
To actively assist in supporting your daughter/child in maintaining a positive relationship with her match for the year. This will include: assistance in communication (between buddy and participant if needed), transportation and notifying The Jam Project Co-ordinator in advance if your daughter/child is unable to attend a group session.
Processes and Requirements:
- Application forms will be evaluated by The Jam Project Co-ordinator
- Interviews and screening will take place for applicants
- Applicants will be matched with a buddy in early 2021
The cost of The Jam Project is $280.00 for an extra $40.00 you can help ensure a subsidised place for another participant.* If you have any questions regarding the fee for The Jam Project please contact Naomi Swart directly on 0413 456 348 or email:
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service