Parade Participation: Register here!
FREE. OPEN FOR ALL. FAMILY-FRIENDLY
Event Timing: Aug 10th 2019 Saturday 9 AM to 1 PM
Event Address: Texas State Capitol South Steps
Contact us at
1. Registration will guarantee that we have you / your group in a key position in our Parade order. You will be assigned a Drumming band and a position to walk in.
2. You/ your group will get a chance to take a photo on the main stage during the Parade.
3. Please ensure you / your group are unique :) More unique = More fun.
4. Floats, colorful costumes, hand outs, banners while walking about your representation are welcome. Bigger the number of people in your group, better representation. But please be respectful with your theme as you are on the grounds on the Texas State Capitol. Theme cannot be offensive or targeted against an individual or any particular group.
5. Participation in the Parade does not guarantee any dance or performance slots.
6. If you have interest to participate in the cultural program as a dance performance or a drumming band, please send an email to
7. Non-profits groups are very welcome to register and will get a free booth at the event if the number of people in your group is more than 10.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Organization (if applicable)
What are you representing in the Parade?
Could be any aspect of Indian you love. Example: Yoga, Bollywood, Cricket, Beauty, Regional outfits & fashions, etc.
Do you understand and agree to the Participation Policies above?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service