Telling the Jurong Story to Visitors
This 7 hour PDC is conducted by trainer Jean Wang. At the end of the course, the participant should be able to
• To identify key sites in Jurong and One-north that highlight the different phases of growth
• Guides will be able to use the information to link with Singapore’s economic milestones
• To be able to plan and conduct tours to sites visited
You can apply for training allowance (min $10/hour - more for NTUC member) under NTUC Training Fund for Self Employed (SEP). Apply for your letter of eligibility via
because you cannot claim if you attend course before you have the eligible letter.
for more information.
Email copy of SEP letter of eligibility to
when request for Training Certification Slip via
to claim for your training allowance from e2i
Site visit for this PDC has been replace as safety measures against Covid 19 until further notice
Telling the Jurong Story to Visitors (Course Code: CRS-N-0046233)
Fee, Subsidy, Terms & Conditions
Course Registration Fee: $10 (Waived for STGS Member)
Full Course Fee: $120 (Non-Singaporean/Non-PR to pay Full Fee) + $10 (if not STGS Member)
Subsidized Course Fee for Singaporean/PR (Non-STGS member to add $10 Course Registration Fee)
1. Singaporean and PR 21 years old or above - $24 (Nett Fee)
2. Singaporean above 40 years old - $12 (Nett Fee)
Terms for Funding (Not Applicable to Non-Singaporean / Non-PR)
• Trainee has NOT attended the same course (even in different language) before
• Trainee MUST achieve at least 75% of the training hours
• Trainee MUST pass the assessments
• Trainee MUST provide ALL required information accurately.
• Trainee MUST provide copy ID / e2i SEP eligibility letter (if applicable) to STGS for verification when requested
• STGS reserve the rights to claim back FULL Fee from trainee for false declaration & unclaimable fee
• Company sponsored Singaporean/PR (paid by company) are eligible for absentee payroll *
• No refund allowed 7 days prior to course start date
• Trainees who fail to show up for course without valid reason (last-minute job are not valid) cannot apply to change date or change PDC. The amount paid by trainee shall be forfeited for no show.
• Information collected are used for processing of SSG funding & STB PDC submission only.
• STGS reserve the rights to cancel, postpone or amend the date and time of the PDC delivery
Reference For more information about SkillsFuture SG (SSG) funding please visit below website
* Click on below link to know more about absentee payroll for company sponsored trainee
19 Aug 2020 (Synchronous E-Learning) Filling Up Fast
22 Sep 2020 (Synchronous E-Learning)
You MUST provide accurate & FULL NRIC/FIN for us to claim SSG course subsidy. If not please pay FULL fee
Name (as NRIC)
Please provide your name as it is indicated in your NRIC/FIN only for processing of SSG course fee.
PERMANENT RESIDENT OF SINGAPORE
Date of Birth
Please ensure your provide the correct date of birth (especially year you are born - you can click on the year and change it in case you didn't know). We will invoice you FULL Fee if SSG reject our funding application because of wrong information that you provided us. Thank you for your cooperation
Please ensure you provide the correct email & DO NOT insert ANY space between your email address because upon successful submission, we will use this email to auto trigger an email instruction to you regarding payment. Please follow instruction to pay within 3 working days if not, we will delete your reservation to make space for another deserving participants.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Society of Tourist Guides (Singapore).