VAHS Summer School 2020
Summer School Application for VAHS students only
Application Deadline: Rolling enrollment
Session 1/Semester A: Wed., June 3rd - Wed., June 17th
Session 2/Semester B: Thurs., June 18th - Thurs., July 2nd
Location: Distance Learning. Students will be required to use an internet connected mobile device for online learning. Please contact the school if you are unable to meet this requirement.
1. The following classes will be offered this summer, contingent upon student interest and enrollment.
2. The classes will be offered online, through a remote learning format.
3. There are NO excused absences. Students who are absent more than one (1) day per session will be DROPPED. Attendance will be taken during the course.
4. Students will receive five (5) credits for each class that is successfully completed with a passing grade of D- or higher.
5. Please keep in mind that submission of an application DOES NOT guarantee admission into summer school.
6. Submit application online through the google form. DO NOT submit application to teachers, or any other school personnel.
7. Students enrolled in session 1 will earn credit for semester 1 and students enrolled in session 2 will receive semester 2 credit.
Submitting the application indicates that your parent/legal guardian has read and understands the requirements for VAHS summer school and will abide by all school policies and procedures.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Pomona Unified School District.