KMM Trainer/Facilitator 2020
KMM Trainers and Facilitators are 2 key roles in ensuring the smooth delivery of KMM@CC. Trainers who will manage the parents will conduct discussions and share information on basic numeracy concepts to enhance parents’ understanding on the children’s continuum development of mathematical skills. They will also demonstrate hands-on activities, based on the different mathematical concepts shared each week. Meanwhile, facilitators will manage the children group and engage them in activities that explore early numeracy concepts. The activities conducted are fun and simple yet meaningful without comprising the basic knowledge they are required to internalise.
All KMM Trainers and Facilitators are required to attend the following training;
1. 3 hours of content sharing
2. 14 hours of Mediated Learning conducted on weekend
3. job shadowing at by senior trainer at the centre
The training cost is borne by Yayasan MENDAKI. We seek the volunteer’s understanding to be committed in the programme as it is a heavy investment by MENDAKI.
All Trainers and Facilitators who have successfully attended the above trainings will be posted for deployment accordingly. You will be paired with an experience volunteers in the beginning.
All facilitators must be deployed for at least for four runs (within a year), failing which they will be liable to pay for the for the training cost as stipulated in the contract.
DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
1. Yayasan MENDAKI is an organization that respects privacy. In the application form, we have requested for your personal information* (and your family members’ personal information where applicable).
2. To enable us to assist you effectively, your personal information may be collected, used or disclosed for the following purposes:
(a) evaluating your application;
(b) verifying background information;
(c) general administration in providing our services or assistance;
(d) monitoring of performance and compliance with terms of our services or assistance;
(e) offering other assistance provided by Yayasan MENDAKI;
(f) research and analysis for social assistance objectives;
(g) reviewing our policies for our services and assistance programmes; and
(h) any other purpose reasonable in connection with the above.
3. We may disclose your personal information to our related entities and affiliates (e.g. MENDAKI SENSE Pte Ltd, MENDAKI Club, Community Leaders Forum (CLF)) or other third party service providers for the purposes stated above. We will require these related entities, affiliates and third party service providers to assure us that they will act in compliance with their personal data obligations and keep your personal information confidential.
4. If you have provided your family members’ personal information, you confirm that they have been informed of the contents of this notice and have consented to the collection, use or disclosure of their personal information for the purposes stated in this notice.
5. Do let us know if there are changes to the personal information you have provided so that we can update our records accordingly.
6. We will adopt appropriate security safeguards and measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification disposal or other risks.
7. The terms of this notice shall be in addition to all other terms of the service or assistance that may be applicable to you.
8. You may also find more information about Yayasan MENDAKI’s personal data protection policy at
I agree to the contents of this notice and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information as set forth in the notice.
* If you are filling up this application form for your child/ward, all references to “your personal information” here shall refer to your child’s/ward’s personal information”. Accordingly, any reference to “your family members’ personal information” shall refer to your child’s/ward’s family members’ personal information.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service