1. Nominations must be received by Friday 9 March 2018
2. Individuals cannot be nominated by:• A partner or family member• Nominate themselves
3. Organisations must provide a service within Powys and individuals must be volunteering within the county.
4. Permission must be sought from the person or group of volunteers to be nominated.
5. The application must reflect the positive difference the volunteer or group nominated has made to the wider community or individuals and groups within that community. Please explain the exceptional commitment they have made, perhaps they have overcome hardship to take on voluntary work. Include all the different areas of work they undertake within the organisation or community.
6. Personal details provided on the nomination form may be passed on to partner organisations and to the media for publicity purposes and used for presentations on the awards evening. If you are NOT willing for any information to be shared in this way or if you do NOT wish for media organisations to contact the nominee or nominator, please let PAVO know as soon as possible.
7. The judges’ decision on entries is final. Shortlisted nominees will be placed into categories. Winners will be announced on the night of the awards ceremony. There will also be an Outstanding Contribution Award. The judges reserve the right not to make an award in any particular category if they feel that nominations are not suitable.
8. Please ensure we have all of the nominees contact details and the application is completed in full.