Learn more about how Project 1324 fuels collective creative impact by checking out our global digital platform (project1324.com) and social media channels:
- Up to 50 Creative Cloud Device Licenses per organization for a term of 12 months, with potential to renew. - Ability to participate on the Project 1324 global digital platform, create an organizational profile, and host Challenges for a creative community of emerging creatives to respond to. - Access to more opportunities from the Adobe Project 1324 creative community.
Creative Cloud Device licenses allow organization to license software to a specific computer, so users never have to sign in or enter a serial number to access Creative Cloud apps.
Currently, we are able to offer this support to approximately 10 youth arts organizations each month. We are looking for organizations with the deepest alignment to Project 1324's mission. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Review of applications may take 2 to 4 weeks. If accepted into the program, you may reapply for continued support two months before the 12-month period ends.
Questions regarding the application or the Project 1324 Creative Cloud Support program can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for Creative Cloud Support”.
1. Is primarily dedicated to providing arts education to emerging artists between the ages of 13 and 24 years old. 2. Is committed to digital media production as a creative art form and/or means for sharing artwork. 3. Engages creativity as a force for social impact. 4. Holds access and equity as a key dimension of its mission and programming. 5. Holds nonprofit status. Nonprofit organizations based in the United States must be registered as a 501(c)(3). Note: The application will require proof of tax-exempt status.
We cannot consider:
1. For-profit organizations2. Individuals 3. Private foundations, donor advised funds, or charitable gift funds4. Churches and/or houses of worship that will use support for non-secular activities5. Political organizations or organizations intervening in political campaigns6. Organizations that do not meet Adobe's standards regarding discriminatory practices* 7. Schools or Universities (Adobe offers a discount of up to 75% off Adobe Creative Cloud software to support schools and universities. You can find more details here: https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/buy/education.html)
*Adobe strives to create a pleasant, productive, and creative work environment for all employees. To that end, we are committed to providing a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment against any person on the basis of sex, age, race, color, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, disability, veteran status, gender identity or any other classification protected by applicable law. We want to partner with organizations that share these values with us.
1. Create an organizational profile page on the Project 1324 platform. (See example: https://project1324.com/org/5gSRp)
2. Active participation of emerging creatives from your organization in the Project 1324 creative community.
3. Participate in 1-3 focus groups and/or provide feedback to Project 1324 on platform experience. Details TBD.
Should your organization meet these criteria and agree to the commitments above, please continue to the application.