APIRG Microgrant Funding Form
APIRG is a student-run, student-funded non-profit organization dedicated to research, education, advocacy, and action in the public interest. APIRG exists to provide students with resources to be active citizens.
The Microgrant Funding Stream exists to provide support to smaller scale events, projects, and research put on by University of Alberta Undergraduate students. Applications are funded to a maximum of $150. It is designed to assist with costs like food, bus tickets, printing, and other small scale event, project, or research needs.
Applicants who are already receiving Event/Project/Research Funding or Working Group Funding are not eligible for Microgrant funding.
There is no deadline for submission. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, and reviewed by the Board of Directors in the order received. 50% of available grants will be distributed in the Fall Semester and 50% in the Winter Semester. Please contact
if you have questions as to the availability of the grant.
1. Please complete the form. If you require paper copies, please contact us at
2. The Outreach Coordinator may contact you for a brief interview, if more information is required.
3. The Application will be reviewed and a decision will be emailed to you within 3 weeks.
Priority will be given to:
1. Events on campus
2. Free/by-donation events which are open to the public
3. Accessibility requests including, but not limited to accessible venues, transit tickets, food, or ASL interpretation
4. Events with small budgets, or which have a demonstrated need for APIRG funding
5. Students/groups who have not already accessed Microgrant funding in the current semester.
6. Funding requests made at least 14 days before the event date.
I have read and understood the above information
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of APIRG.