There are 10 session seminars this year for ACPE sponsors. Keep in mind, we haver over 60 sponsors signed up this year making this opportunity very competitive. Clearly, not everyone who submits a proposal will have a chance to participate. The Board makes that the decision on which proposals will have the greatest impact to our members.
This form will close March 9. The ACPE Board begins the review of submitted proposals on January 15 and concludes all reviews by March 23. Only sponsors with selected proposals will be notified. If you are not selected, you will not be notified. Pre-conference session selection is at the sole discretion of the ACPE Board and decisions are final.
1. All seminars will be one hour in length. They will be scheduled on Wednesday, May 2, 2018 between 1:30 and 5:00 p.m.
2. Even though sponsors can make multiple submissions, only one session will be awarded per sponsorship.
3. The deadline for proposals is determined by the Board and can close once all the spots are filled.
4. Notification of successful proposals will be sent before April 1.
5. Proposals will be scored based on the following criteria.
A. The sponsor has fully paid their sponsorship invoice. if not, the proposal will not be forwarded to the Board.
B. Sponsorship level (10-30 points: Diamond 30 points, Platinum 20 points, Gold 10 points)
C. Innovative idea or product as determined by the ACPE Board (0-20 points)
D. Relevance to K-12 needs as determined by the ACPE Board (0-20 points)
E. Seminar includes a district partner who is/will be registered to attended and verifies they are part of the presentation. (0-30 points and is the most valued consideration to the Board)
6. Only the sponsors with selected proposals will be notified. Pre-conference session selection is at the sole discretion of the ACPE Board and decisions are final.
Please send any questions to email@example.com.
Submit answers the following questions. You have the ability to edit your responses until February 1.