Please click "Continue" at the bottom of this form to start your application.
These scholarships are offered to 1) local high school seniors whom have applied to accredited engineering programs and 2) local undergraduate students attending nearby universities.
For your application to be complete, we must receive the following documents.
1) Your completed application form (this form). We prefer that you fill out online and email a copy to the scholarship chair at email@example.com
2) Your high school transcript (high school students) or college transcript (undergraduate students).
3) A personal statement. Your statement should be a one-page (single-spaced) description telling us why you want to be an engineer and how this scholarship could help you.
4) Two letters of reference. One of these should be from a high school teacher/college professor and the other from a person who knows you for a period of two or more years and can speak of your sparkling character (e.g., a coach, counselor, mentor, adviser). Letters may NOT be from a family member.
5) Statement of acceptance from an accredited college. We understand that you may not have this by the application due date. Please send us a copy once you have received an acceptance even if you have still not decided where you are going to attend. Undergraduate students do not need to send as your transcript will provide proof of acceptance.
Items 2 through 4 must be postmarked on or before April 1st, 2018. (Item 5 can be sent when you receive it). These items will be copied and sent to the members of the scholarship committee, so please avoid printing materials on dark paper and do NOT staple or attach the items together. Please email material to:
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this online form and/or the scholarship process, please feel free to contact Jennifer Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org). We look forward to reading your application and wish you the best of luck in the college application process!