Ross PTA Committee Sign-Up 2018-2019
The Ross PTA has a number of fundraising and community building events throughout the year. Volunteering your time and/or talents is great way to get to know Ross, to meet other Ross families, and to support your child's education. Please review the opportunities below and respond with your interest; someone from the respective committee will be in touch to get you started. Thank you!
1. Ross Auction Fundraising Committee - Chair: Debbie Sundberg (most active between Jan. & April)
Check the box if you are interested in joining the Ross Auction Committee.
2. Holiday Tree Sale Fundraising Committee - Chair: Geraldine Gardner (most active in Nov. & Dec.)
Check the box if you are interested in joining the Holiday Tree Sale Committee.
3. Mother's & Father's Day Book Drive Fundraising Committee - Co-Chairs: Eugenie Agia & Valerie Kindt (Most active in April & May).
Check the box if you are interested in joining the Mother's & Father's Day Book Drive Committee.
4. Open House Committee - Co-Chairs: Dulce Baptista & Dayna Baer (October, December, February).
Check the box if you are interested in joining the Open House Committee.
5. Teacher Appreciation Committee (Most active in April & May)
Check the box if you are interested in joining the Teacher Appreciation Committee.
6. Library Committee (Active Year-Round)
Check the box if you are interested in assisting Ross students in the library, shelving materials, and helping with book fairs.
7. Walk to School Day - October 10, 2018
Check the box if you are interested in helping with our Walk to School event.
8. Spooktacular - October 30, 2018
Check the box if you are interested in helping with our Spooktacular Halloween event.
9. Fall Movie Night - November 9, 2018
Check the box if you are interested in helping with our Fall Movie Night event.
10. Do you have particular skills or talents that you would like to contribute to the Ross PTA? Examples include owning a restaurant or local business; knowing carpentry skills; event planning; gardening; graphic design; photography; sports; technology; web skills. Please let us know in the space below & thank you!
11. Is there anything else not listed above that you would like to volunteer to do for the Ross PTA? Thank you!
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service