VITA-Learn is pleased to recognize educators and leaders with these awards for their commitment and innovation in the field of educational technology integration in K–12 schools.
Deadline is October 12, 2015.
Recipients of the ISTE Making IT Happen Award are educators who:
- Apply available technology now.
- Move forward and don't look back.
- See students as real people.
- Teach through relationships, inspiring, encouraging, nurturing.
- Recognize that further change is necessary but understand that it is a process.
- Realize that teacher empowerment is the key element in technology integration.
- Expect success.
- Motivate through awareness and access to information.First and Last Name of your nominee
** Current VITA-Learn board members and past recipients are not eligible to receive this award.