YCore Fellows Application - Fall 2019
YCore is a social impact fellowship that helps you make a difference today while building tools for tomorrow. We partner teams of young professionals with community-based nonprofits to tackle important projects.
Our fall cohorts will run from October 2019-January 2020 in San Francisco and the Peninsula.
How it works:
- Commit 5-8 hours after work to your project and bi -weekly workshops
- Work closely with a local nonprofit and four peers on a strategically significant project
- Grow your skills and perspective on community issues
- Learn about design thinking, fundraising, nonprofit management, social systems , and more
- Join a lifelong community of like-minded changemakers and friends
- Join a pre-scoped project with a team of peers and one of our fall nonprofit partners (October-January)
- Partner with a nonprofit to build a capacity-building project and lead its execution (October-December nonprofit scoping + January-May 2020 project work)
Commitment: You must be based in the Bay Area. We do not have remote opportunities at this time.
- 5-ish hours per week (5-8 hours per week for project leads)
- Bi-weekly workshops in San Francisco or the Peninsula (depending on your cohort)
- Weekly or bi-weekly meetings with your project team
- Give or raise $1500 for YCore programming ($2000 for project leads). We train Fellows in fundraising and we are uniquely funded by the demographic we serve.
- Post-college (or equivalent experience) with some work experience
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Passion for social impact and learning more about the nonprofit space
- Desire to embody YCore's values of empathy, commitment, community advocacy, and fun
- Work experience in a nonprofit or social business a plus, but not required
This application is due on Monday, September 16 at 11:59PM. Please reach out to
with any questions.
Page 1 of 7
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of YCore.
Terms of Service