Please note, you must enter information or N/A into all required fields or your application will not submit.
DEPOSIT (non-refundable):• Successful applicants will be invoiced on Monday 29 October 2018. • A non-refundable deposit of 25% is payable within 14 days (by 12 November 2018) to secure your stand.
SUBSEQUENT PAYMENTS:• 75% balance invoices will be issued to successful applicants on Monday 1 April 2019, payable within 14 days.
CANCELLATIONS:• Cancellations up until Friday 31 May 2019 will incur a 25% cancellation fee.• Cancellation within 60 to 14 days prior to the event will incur a 100% charge unless the stand can be filled, in which case a 25% fee will be charged.• Cancellation less than 14 days prior to the event will incur a 100% charge, regardless of whether the stand can be filled or not.
EXHIBITOR REQUIREMENTS:• All exhibitors must have their own public liability insurance for the event. This can be arranged through The Big Design Trade or independently with a copy of your certificate of currency forwarded to The Big Design Trade by the date specified.
• Exhibitors must be set up and ready to trade by 9.45am each day.
• Product and displays must not exceed 2.4m high along backing walls and 1.5m high along the sides of stands. If any exhibitor exceeds these height limitations they will be required to remove or resize the oversized items to fit the correct specifications before being permitted to exhibit. Exhibitors who fail to comply will not be permitted to exhibit and will not receive a refund.
• Displays must allow access for staff to enter and exit via the front side of their stand. Side access is not guaranteed, for example, you may be located within a row of stands with neighbours either side of you.
• Exhibitors leaving excess rubbish at the venue will be invoiced for its removal. Rubbish removal fee: $300 per cubic metre or part thereof.
• The Big Design Trade is not responsible for breakages or damages of any product or display or personal belongings brought to the venue.
• Exhibitors will take due care to prevent injury and property damage. Care must be taken to minimise the risk of damage to the venue during bump-in and bump-out. Damages must be paid for by the person responsible.
Please check your details then select submit to lodge your application. (Please note, you must enter information or N/A into all required fields or your application will not submit)