Association of Lodging Professionals (ALP) Future Membership - Scholarship Application
The Mary White Educational Scholarship Fund is established to honor Mary’s dedication to the innkeeping industry and specifically to the nurturing of those interested in this industry and seeking education as aspiring innkeepers.
This fund allows qualified future innkeepers to join the Association of Lodging Professionals (ALP) with the membership fee waived for their introductory year. The value is $229 per new aspiring member.
Your qualification as a new aspiring member will provide these benefits:
• be a member of the association
• receive the member e-newsletter and e-magazine
• access monthly educational webinars
• register at the discounted member rate for any virtual and in-person Conference and Marketplace events
• access national partnership(s) with companies offering products and services
Please note this scholarship is only available for those who are planning to become property owners in the future; those who already have a property open or ready to open to guests within months are not eligible.
For funding to be allocated to an applicant, please complete this brief questionnaire to be reviewed by the scholarship committee. You will be advised of your status within two weeks of application.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Association of Lodging Professionals.