A select number of submissions will be programmed to screen at the new SEE-18 Film Screening Room at the Minneapolis St. Paul International Airport in the C-concourse. If selected, your film will be part of a series that runs every day for approximately one year to an international audience of hundreds.
Submission and application is free. You must read and understand, complete and sign the agreement and application requirements upon submission of work. There are no screening/rental fees for the works, as all films are volunteered. Films are allowed previous screenings in this and other markets.
Note – this is a year-round rolling submission process.
2. All films should be 10 minutes or less.
3. Overall sound mix to minus 20 to minus 24
4. Frame Rate 23.98 (24P)
5. Filmmakers must have all rights, permits and licenses’ reserved.
6. All creative credits and one line description must be attached.
7. All films should be in English with no subtitles.
8. All film should possess a level of industry standard professional quality and production values both in picture and sound.
9. Filmmaker is required to clear all images releases personal releases and music rights of there production.
10. All films are Minnesota based stories or topics or subjects or persons or by Minnesota filmmakers whether documentaries, animations, experimental or fictions.
11. All films content must adhere to the MSP International Airport’s formal “family friendly” policies.
12. All film need “G” rating: no graphic violence, no explicit language or lyrics, no explicit sexuality, no nudity, no direct religious or political point of view.