Sexual Health Education Adoption Committee: Grades 6-12
There are four goals for our work this year:
* Understand the State of Washington requirements for sexual health education
* Review curricula that have been previously evaluated by OSPI
* From those curricula, select a curriculum for CVSD Middle and High School
* Plan for professional development and implementation
As a committee we will have several meetings this year:
* November 13, 2018 - 4-6 pm - LTC Board Room
* December 4, 2018 - 4-6 pm - LTC Board Room
* January 15, 2018 - 4-6pm - LTC Board Room
* March 5, 2018 - 4-6 pm - LTC Board Room
We will follow a clearly outlined protocol for each meeting. Teachers on the committee will be asked to pilot lessons from selected curricula in their classrooms.
Role in the District - Please Choose One
HS Health & Fitness Teacher
MS Health & Fitness Teacher
Which school are you connect to - either through work or children attending?
Briefly explain why you are interested in being a member of this committee.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Central Valley School District.
Terms of Service