PLEASE READ TERMS & AGREEMENT BELOW
1. Crossroads Community Center is a smoke-free facility
2. Additional charges apply if renter requires a staff member to a.) set up tables, chairs, etc. — $25.00 b.) clean up, i.e., put away tables, chairs, vacuum carpets, mop floors, tidy washrooms, etc., — $25.00. The renter has the option to set up and clean up themselves, with no additional charge.
3. Any damage to equipment or facilities, other than from normal use, shall be the responsibility of those renting the facility. All fees for rental of facilities and equipment are payable to Crossroads Christian Church and delivered to the secretary upon booking.
4. Indemnification: It is an express term of this agreement that the Renter indemnifies the Church for any costs or damages of any kind incurred by the Church, as a result of the rental of the facility by the Renter.
5. All bookings and arrangements must be made through the church secretary at least one week prior to the event.
6. Bookings and arrangements in unusual circumstances may be directed to the Board of Elders of Crossroads Christian Church for approval.
7. Cancellation: A full refund will be given if cancellation notice has been given one week prior to the event. Anything less than one week notice, one-half of the payment will be refunded.