Saturday Coding Club Free Trial
Stratford Upon Avon, High School
Full name of First Child
Preferred name (ie Freddie instead of Frederick) and family name
Date of Birth
Any medical conditions we need to be aware of (ie nut allergy, asthma etc)
If your child has attended Techno Ninjas before, please ignore this question. If not, please list any relevant experience they may have. No experience is required, but in order to ensure that we have the right materials, it's good to get an indication of what they have done before
Main contact for this booking
Parent/Guardian contact email
Parent/Guardian mobile number
First line of address
Please tick if you agree to Techno Ninjas staff administering First Aid and seeking medical advice and emergency treatment if necessary
Do not agree
Agreement to the Terms and Conditions outlined above
I do not agree
So that we can spread the word effectively, we would appreciate it if you could answer the following questions
Would you allow us to use photos/videos of the activies in future promotional material?
How did you hear about Techno Ninjas?
Word of mouth
Please keep me informed of any upcoming Techno Ninjas events
Terms and Conditions
1. All bookings are confirmed via this form (subject to payment and agreement of these terms), a booking enquiry through email or telephone will not confirm a place for your child.
2. In exceptional circumstances Techno Ninjas may have to cancel particular dates.
3. Our Public Liability Insurance covers all children.
4. In the event of an accident our staff will administer first aid or, if necessary, the emergency services will be called. Essential medication must be handed Techno Ninja Staff for safekeeping.
5. Changes may occur in the programme and we will endeavour to inform parents as quickly as possible. Activity programmes may be subject circumstances beyond our control.
6. We may take photographs of the children for promotional purposes, please let us know if you would prefer that your child is NOT included in the photographs.
7. Techno Ninjas is an equal opportunities organisation and as such we do not tolerate discrimination or bullying of any kind. We have a legal obligation in relation to Child Protection and as a caring organisation any suggestion of child abuse or neglect will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
8. To enable your child to enjoy the programme to their full potential we would be grateful if parents of children with special needs contact Techno Ninjas, so that we can consider the best way to accommodate their needs and whether special arrangements need to be made.
9. On the rare occasion that a child proves incompatible with the well being of the other children ( e.g. bullying, disruptive or aggressive behaviour) we reserve the right to exclude such children. A refund of the remaining days booked will be given.
10. According to GDPR compliance, if you have indicated yes above to receiving notifications of updates of future events, we will add you to our mailing list. You will be asked to confirm this by email. If you have indicated no, you will not receive any notifications from us.
11. We reserve the right to cancel any dates where there are less than the nominal amount of children booked on. Should this be the case, we will endeavour to give as much notice as possible.
Additional siblings attending?
If you would like to book more than one child, please select 'book more places' to complete their information. If not, go to next section.
Would you like to book another child?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service