Catholic Quiz - July/August 2020
Test your Catholic knowledge by taking this quiz from Parable Magazine.
By Mary Jane Silvia
1. Who is traditionally called the patron saint of dog lovers and their dogs?
a. St. George
b. St. Roch
c. St. Francis
d. St. Ambrose
2. Official approval to publish a book or pamphlet on Catholic teaching
3. The liturgical instrument used to sprinkle holy water
4. Research into and writing about the lives of the saints is:
5. Who founded the Society of Jesus (Jesuits)?
a. St. Jerome
b. St. Bonaventure
c. St. Ignatius
d. St. Charles
6. A heresy that teaches the body is corrupt and salvation comes through hidden knowledge
7. Reception of Holy Communion when in danger of death
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service