YogaHub Membership Suspension Request Form
- Month-to-Month, 6 Months of YogaHub & 1 Year of Yogahub Memberships are eligible for suspension. Other pass types are not eligible for suspension.
- Memberships cannot be suspended once notice of Cancellation has been given.
- Please refer to
for further details on YogaHub's Suspension Policy:
- We require a minimum of 72 hours' advance notice to review and process Suspension Requests. Requests received less than 72 hours in advance will be processed as soon as possible but without the guarantee of matching your requested start date or preventing a scheduled Month-to-Month Membership billing.
Preferred Contact Method
- Suspensions must be a minimum of 14 days in length.
- More than one suspension is allowed provided that the combined total of suspensions does not exceed 60 days per calendar year.
- Suspension requests must be made 72 hours in advance and cannot be backdated.
Suspension Start Date
The date you would like to suspend your membership. NOTE: Suspensions cannot be backdated. Due to the limitations of the MINDBODY software, 5 extra days are added onto each monthly membership pass to allow members to sign up to classes beyond their next payment date. Please bear this in mind when cancelling or suspending your membership as each monthly payment is on the same day every month and is not on the day the monthly pass expires. Please refer to the activation date of your current monthly membership pass for the day of the month your next monthly payment will be debited from your debit/credit card.
Suspension End Date
The last date of your suspension. Membership will resume the following day.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service